Scholar Forum
14 valuable quotes from Steve Jobs - Printable Version

+- Scholar Forum (https://www.scholarforum.com)
+-- Forum: General Forum (https://www.scholarforum.com/Forum-General-Forum--92)
+--- Forum: Scholars Financial Club (https://www.scholarforum.com/Forum-Scholars-Financial-Club--474)
+--- Thread: 14 valuable quotes from Steve Jobs (/Thread-14-valuable-quotes-from-Steve-Jobs--1375)

14 valuable quotes from Steve Jobs - scholar - 03-27-2022

Before looking at Steve Jobs's amazing quotes, let's look at his life from a different angle. He co-founded Apple in 1976 with his friend Steve Wozniak. They designed their first computer, the Apple I, in Jobs's garage.

The turning point in Steve's life goes back to the invention of the Apple II; A computer that added to Steve's fame and fortune by selling 2 million copies worldwide. Of course, his working life has never been without mistakes. He enlisted the help of John Sculley, an experienced manager, to run his company. The same person fired Jobs from his company.

However, he was Steve Jobs and no big stone hindered his progress. He started a company called NeXT and another company called Pixar, and eventually returned to Apple as chairman. With his return, Apple has had success with the iMac, iPod, iPhone and iPad.

The miracle that worked in the world is still alive and well and Apple is one of the largest companies in the world. However, life has not always been ideal for Jobs; Even when he had achieved incredible wealth and fame. She died in 2011 at the age of 56 from pancreatic cancer.
It does not matter if you are a fan of this wonderful man or not; Steve Jobs's extraordinary passion and creativity were reflected in his words. Motivational words that will undoubtedly help us find the right path.

Now, without any hesitation, when we come to these valuable words.

1. People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are definitely doing it.

2. For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every day and asked myself, 'If today were the last day of my life, would I repeat what I am supposed to do today? And if my answer was "no" for days on end, I knew I had to change something.

3. I have always been very interested in revolutionary change. I do not know why; But they are more difficult. These changes are emotionally stressful. This time you are going through a period where others tell you you have completely failed!

4. Your work is supposed to be a big part of your life. So the only way to be satisfied with what you are doing is to believe that you are doing the right thing. Then the only way to do the right thing is to love what you do. If you have not found it yet, keep searching. Do not lose yourself. The heart will always find its way.

5-Remembering that you are going to die one day is the best way to avoid falling into the trap of having something to lose. You are ready to go right now; There is no reason not to follow your heart.

6. Being fired from Apple was the best thing that could have happened to me! The heavy human burden of being successful shifted from my shoulders with the light burden of starting as a beginner. This event allowed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.

7. Designing products with focus groups is really difficult. Many times people do not know what they really want until you show it to them.

8. I'm as proud of what we did not do as we did what we did. Innovation is in fact saying no to thousands of other solutions.

9. Quality is always more important than quantity.

Look for quality; Many people are not accustomed to environments that seek excellence.

10. My business model was the Beatles; They were four men who controlled each other's negative tendencies. They balanced each other. Together they made sense of each other.

11. Sometimes you make mistakes while innovating. It is better to accept these mistakes and seek to realize your other creative methods.

12. You can never connect dots when looking forward. You will only succeed if you look back. So you have to be confident that in the future the points will be connected in some way. It does not matter if you believe in destiny, life, karma or anything else. Have something to justify! This approach has never disappointed me, and in fact it is this approach that makes everything different in life.

13. These two words are always etched in my mind: focus and simplicity. Simplicity is more difficult than complex tasks. You have to work hard to clear your mind to simplify everything.

14. Being the richest man in the cemetery does not matter to me in the slightest. Going to bed and saying I did a great job is what matters to me.